Not Coming to UConn – Request a Transcript
NOT COMING TO UCONN?
Follow the steps below to request a transcript to be sent to the college or university of your choice.
Transcripts are not sent automatically and cannot be requested over the phone; orders must be placed using Parchment Services, accessed through the Student Administration System.
Contact the Office of the Registrar if you are experiencing difficulty accessing your transcript.
Within the above link: Accessing your NetID, Ensure Final Grades are Posted, Transcript Request
- Delivered via e-mail as an electronic PDF (between 2-24 hours), or printed and sent via mail (1-3 business days)
- Electronic PDF is $5.00
- Paper mail is $7.00 + postage/delivery fees
- Official transcripts bear the seal of the University and signature of the Registrar
- In person requests are free of charge & marked “Issued to Student” (limit 5 per visit)
Transcripts are processed "as is" at the time of ordering.
- Be sure that your UConn NetID and password are working. To find your NetID or to reset your NetID password visit the NetID website. If you receive a message that your NetID is not active, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
- Be sure all of your grades are posted on your transcript.
- Have the recipient’s address at hand/ensure the recipient can accept an electronic copy. You may need to call your college or university to find out where an official UConn transcript should be mailed.
Transcript Fees and Delivery Options
Fee: $5.00. Delivered via e-mail to a specified recipient, typically between 2 and 24 hours, excluding times of scheduled system maintenance; verify with the recipient that electronic PDF is acceptable before placing your order. Ensure that recipients’ e-mail accounts will accept messages from email@example.com, and plan to check junk folders for errant messages. The ordering service, Parchment, will send e-mail notification when transcripts are available for download. Transcripts may be downloaded a total of 5 times within 30 days, after which the transcript will no longer be available. Fees are payable by Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Fee: $7.00, plus postage/delivery fees. Standard delivery through the U.S. Postal Service, typically processed within 1-3 business days, for $2.50 mailing fee per transcript sent to U.S. destinations and a $5.00 mailing fee per transcript sent to international destinations. Express shipping is available via FedEx for an additional cost of $25.00 per transcript for Standard Overnight delivery to U.S. destinations and $47.50 per transcript for delivery to international destinations. Fees are payable by Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Fee: FREE with a limit of 5 per visit. Students are welcome to come to the Registrar’s Office to pick up copies of their official or unofficial transcripts. Official transcripts can be obtained at the Storrs campus, while unofficial transcripts can be obtained at any regional campus. These transcripts will be marked as “Issued to Student.” Students will need to present a photo I.D. before obtaining their transcripts.
Submit a Transcript Request
Note: Official transcripts may be withheld if some financial or other obligation to the University remains unmet. If a hold is present on a Student account, click the link for details about the hold so steps can be taken to remove it. For questions, call the UConn ECE Program Office at 860.486.1045.
Note: Students who participated prior to 2002 can request official transcripts through the Parchment Services online portal. Additional processing time may be required.