Coming to UConn

Coming to UConn?

You do not need to order a UConn transcript, but you do need to accept or reject your credits.

As a UConn ECE Student accepted to any UConn campus for your undergraduate career, you will automatically have all your non-degree work (Pending Classes) from UConn ECE noted on the Non-Degree Programs Record of your official UConn transcript.

Accept or Reject your Credit

As a UConn student, we recommend that you meet with your academic advisor during your first semester to discuss one of two options for each of your non-degree UConn courses. Once you arrive at UConn, your academic advisor's name and contact information can be found in your Student Administration System account. Select "Academic Progress & Advising" to view.

  • Accept. Elect to move your earned UConn ECE credit to the degree portion of your official undergraduate transcript (which means that you accept the credit)
  • Reject. Leave the credit on the Non-Degree Programs Record (meaning you reject the credit).

Be sure to check the Pending Class Rules and the department specific deadline before you make a decision about moving your credits. All decisions are made on a course-by-course basis and are irrevocable.


The deadline to accept or reject your UConn ECE credits is typically at the end of the first semester on campus, depending on the college in which you are enrolled. In most colleges within UConn, if you do not make a choice, the credit is automatically moved to your official undergraduate transcript.

Once a decision has been made to accept or reject your credits, or they are automatically accepted, the decision/action is irreversible.

Note: Credits on the degree portion of your official undergraduate transcript are counted towards your GPA and your credit total towards graduating. Credits on the Non-Degree Programs Record are not included in your GPA or credit total towards graduating, but they will appear on your official UConn transcript under your Non-Degree Programs Record.

UConn Non-degree Decisions

Transfer Course Equivalencies from CT Institutions