Each year, enthusiastic UConn ECE Student Ambassadors assist in the marketing and administration of the UConn ECE program at their high school, support their fellow students and Site Representative, and create a more seamless college experience for all. Site reps at partner high schools are eligible to select at least one student ambassador. Partner high schools with more than 150 students enrolled in UConn ECE courses may have up to two ambassadors.
A UConn ECE Student Ambassador must commit to:
- Submit a one-page informational paper about UConn Early College Experience and the benefits of the program AND a signed Student Ambassador Commitment Form to their UConn ECE Site Representative.
- Participate in a brief virtual orientation with UConn ECE Program Office Staff.
- Complete the registration process in UConn.DualEnroll.com prior to August 17, 2022.
- Work with the UConn ECE Site Representative to help other students through the registration process.
- Complete and submit a Verification Form by August 17 confirming all ambassador responsibilities have been fulfilled.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned by the UConn ECE Program Office e.g., provide updates and photos of course projects for UConn ECE social media accounts and publications.
- Complete an online exit survey by May 31, 2023 to provide program feedback.
Upon completion of their responsibilities, ambassadors are eligible for one 2022-2023 course paid for by UConn ECE, a letter of acknowledgement, and a certificate of achievement.