New Instructor Orientation
Newly certified UConn ECE Instructors are required to participate in a New Instructor Orientation. Orientation serves as a way to become more familiar with the program and course details. This event provides the opportunity to learn about program details, Instructor benefits, and course responsibilities. The afternoon session provides the opportunity for new Instructors to meet with their Faculty Coordinators for a discipline-specific orientation.
#2 Winter 2023 UConn ECE Magazine
#3 Clarifying Concepts & Policies
- Find some Program Policy Highlights for the 2022-2023 year, and all other program policies in our Policies & Procedures Guide. Program fees have not changed from last year and are still $50 per registered course credit.
- Policy and Procedures Quick Guide
- Academic Oversight Quick Reference
- NACEP Standards
#4 Instructor Access & Responsibilities
- Tech Guide
- Credentials Quick Guide
- Instructions for Online Grading
- How to Request a HuskyCT Site
- ITS Tech Support Center
- UConn Library Homepage and ECE Lib Guide
#5 Student Registration
#6 Program Data, Course Evals, and Credit Transfer Info
- Data Sheet. Quick facts, trends, and data about the 2022-2023 UConn ECE academic year.
- Course Evaluation Results. Includes overview of aggregated results to each of the questions asked of Fall 2022 classes.
- Alumni Profile: Class of 2022. Stats on UConn ECE Alumni who graduated high school in 2022 and were enrolled in one or more UConn course at their high school via UConn Early College Experience during their four-year high school career.
- Utilizing Credit. Whether a student comes to UConn or decides to transfer their credit to another college/ university, action must be taken! The first page of the Credit Transfer Information sheet provides steps for students to take, while the second outlines how schools can support their students with the credit transfer process. The Utilize Your Credit card can also help students understand the processes.
#7 High School Growth Graphs
Growth graphs provide a ten-year snapshot of student- and course-level data for your school, as well as a comparison to schools similar to yours. UConn ECE Instructors will receive their school’s growth graph via email. This 4 minute video walks you through the figures on the growth graph. Please reach out to Carissa Rutkauskas if you have any questions.
#8 UConn Pre-College Summer (PCS)
A pre-college summer program for high school students. UConn PCS can help students with their future career, academic, and personal goals! For program dates, application details, courses, and more information please visit pcs.uconn.edu. We welcome you to use the program flyer to share this opportunity with your students.