Step 2 – Apply Online
When registering we recommend using the following browser/computer combinations:
New and returning students must submit an online application each year. Please review the Online Application Tutorial before beginning.
Returning UConn ECE Students: check your e-mail. You will receive a reminder e-mail with the Compass User Name you previously created.
New UConn ECE Students: click Create New Account, and complete the new account set-up information. Save your Compass Username and password in a secure location.
- Click Apply Now.
- Enter your Compass Username and password, and click Login.
- Complete or update all fields in each page of the application. Due to federal tax laws, the University requests that all students provide their Social Security number (SSN), with the exception of international students without a SSN.
- Click Save at the bottom of each page as you go. You may opt-in to receive text message NetID notifications for the next step in the process.
- On the last page, upload your completed consent form (see video tutorial) that you previously saved electronically.
- Once you have all green check marks, click Submit Application.
- Review and accept the terms of the program to finish submitting your application.
- Monitor your e-mail for your application submission confirmation, NetID information, and approval to enroll.
The UConn ECE Program Office cannot process your application until you click Submit Application and agree to the terms of the program. Completed applications that are not submitted will not be reviewed.